Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Project Two-Indecision

   The book features a nice patchwork throw and a variety of artwork featuring birds.
I began working on cutting some fabric squares and 2 1/2 inch squares for my own patchwork throw. I got some of the dark prints done before my DH began sending me on errands. Here the progress.

Later on this evening I attended my artist meeting,which is something I haven't done since the holidays season. I talked with some of the other artist about how life gets in the way of creating. It felt good to know that other artist go through the same thing and their remedies for this problem.
I remembered that the book featured all those little bird prints art pieces. I wanted the project to be sewing related. I haven't completely come up with a plan but I'm getting ideas. I think I will be using this rubber stamp in the project.

No comments: